Listed below are just some of the opportunities available if you are seeking employment in the Bloor-Yorkville area.
Sales and Management Support
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to join our team for the Holiday season. These positions support our sales and management team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Complying with all sales related policies and procedures
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Greet customers as they enter our store
• Assist in keeping the fitting rooms clean and organized
• Offer support to our cashiers by wrapping and bagging merchandise and keeping the area clean
BCBG Max Azria Canada Inc.
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIA continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIA maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
At BCBGMAXAZRIA the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience
• Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
• Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients
• Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up
• Actively participate in merchandising projects, i.e.: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc.
• Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives
• Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIA brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
• Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• A strong commitment to customer service
• Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
• Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
•Excellent brand and product knowledge
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and coworkers
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with working in a sales-commission environment preferred
• Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a “like brand” environment
Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Contact: Store Manager