Listed below are just some of the opportunities available if you are seeking employment in the Bloor-Yorkville area.
Pandora Jewellery – Holt Renfrew Centre
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to fill positions within our Holt Renfrew Centre PANDORA Store location to stand at the forefront of the brand’s activity within the Toronto Retail market.
Primary responsibility is supporting the store manager, delivering great client experience, flawlessly executing brand and operational standards to manage sales, Human resource functions and ensure maximum profitability.
The PANDORA customer will experience the highest level of service, in a luxurious and accommodating environment.
The Assistant Manager will help the Store Manager be responsible for creating and maintaining this environment, whilst successfully directing their team to deliver the high standards that our customers deserve and expect. They will also demonstrate great commercial awareness and have proven success in achieving KPI’s and targets in a role with similar responsibility.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy environment.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Assisting in Store targets; driving sales, managing KPIs, implement incentives, reviewing sales performance and mystery shop guidelines
• Customer service; create an engaging environment for customers, provide exemplary service, manage complaints and process all customer orders and returns
• Assist in stock and cost control; assist in implementing and maintaining best practices in stock room and office, manage stock inventory and orders, conduct regular stock counts and minimise loss
• People management and training; ensure employees are presentable and brand ambassadors, coach and develop your team as necessary
• Security; assist in managing effective security procedures and promote loss prevention awareness
Retail experience: 1-3 years of retail experience either from a store, or other retail experience
Sales experience: *Must have 2+ years’ experience managing in a high end brand environment
Experience in selling lifestyle consumer goods is preferred
Leadership experience: Previous leadership experience as an Assistant Store Manager
•High energy level and enthusiastic
•Business and result oriented*
•Passionate and service minded*
•A great role model*
•Confident and experienced communicator
*Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
To Apply: Please include cover letter specifying which location and position you are applying, your resume and position and location in the subject line and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time & Part Time Sales Associates
STUART WEITZMAN is one of the most recognized high-fashion women's footwear brands in the world! We are a company with rich heritage and a prestige unmatched in the luxury footwear and handbag industry. STUART WEITZMAN is a dynamic, growing and ever-changing Company. We are currently seeking a qualified Full-Time and/or Part-Time Sales Associate that is highly-motivated and passionate about our brand.
• Ability to achieve sales targets and profitability
• Desire to achieve service excellence
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion
• Develop and maintain a client base to maximize sales
• Superior coaching and communication skills
Requirements & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of experience in luxury retail
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Commitment to customer service
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong leadership
• High level of initiative/self-starter
Please forward your resume attention email@example.com
For more information about Stuart Weitzman visit our website www.stuartweitzman.ca